Who loves Brownie? I love it and I have been craving it. So I made this the other day and it’s gone in minutes! J Well, I didn’t eat it all by myself of course, but It was so delicious that I wanted to eat it for all my meal. It is not too sweet and the homemade whipped cream completed the dessert package.
Total Time: 1 hour
Serving: 10-12 pieces
200 g Butter
250 g Dark Chocolate bar
200 gr Sugar
3 Eggs, separate the white and yolk
75 gr Flour
60 gr Chopped Pecan nuts
250 gr Heavy cream (Schlagsahne)
30 gr Sugar
1 pack Whipped cream stiffener (Sahnestiff)
- Pre-heat oven for 180 degress. Grease all corner of 24-26 cm baking pan with butter, and lay a cut baking paper on the bottom.
- Mix white egg using electric mixer for about 5-10 minutes on medium speed until it’s foamy. Set aside.
- In a big aluminum or glass bowl, melt butter, sugar, and chocolate bar on top of boiling water.
- Once it’s melted, add in the yolk, mix it well.
- Add in flour and chopped pecan nuts, mix it well.
- Lastly, little by little add in the foamy white egg into the chocolate mix, stir in one direction so it doesn’t break.
- Once it’s well mixed, pour into baking pan and leave in the over for about 35-40 minutes.
- Mix heavy cream for about 5 minutes, add in sugar and whipped cream stiffener, mix it again for another 5 minutes until it become stiffed.
- Brownie cake is ready to be served with homemade whipped cream.. Yummmm…..