Before I visited Japan for the second time, I made some kind of fusion between Udon noodle and how we normally stir fry noodle. And this fusion isn’t disappointing. It’s so simple, garlicy and it gives different texture in the “traditional” way of making fried noodle. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! 🙂
Total Time: 20 minutes
2 pack Udon noodle
150 g Snow peas, or any vegetables you desire
100 g Minced Pork
4 Garlic, minced
2 tbsp Light soy sauce
2 tsp Sesame Oil
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 pot Water
2 tbsp Vegetable oil
- In a boiling water, cook the udon noodle for a few minutes. Using tong, break the udon noddle from the shape carefully. Ensure not to cook too long, about 2-3 minutes is enough. Set aside.
- Pre-heat a wok/pan on medium high. Add in begetable oil, minced garlic, minced pork, stir until its cooked.
- Give a little space in the pan for the eggs. Scramble.
- Throw in the snow peas, stir for a few seconds and add in the udon noodle.
- Season with light soy sauce and sesame oil. Stir until everything is cooked.
- Ready to serve, garnish with sesame seeds.