This is an updated version of my Salmon Teriyaki. It is quicker, no marinate needed, and I loveeee having a lot of teriyaki sauce just to pour on the rice and to the boiled vegetables. This is also one of my son’s favorite dish. With the Teriyaki sauce it gets him to eat salmon too. As you might know, not all toddlers like to eat fish. So this dish is definitely my family favorite. And I hope you do too… 🙂
Total time: 20 minutes
4 pcs. Salmon Fillet
2 tbsp All-purpose flour
2 tbsp Vegetable Oil
1 tbsp Butter
Teriyaki sauce mix
8 tbsp Soy sauce
8 tbsp Mirin (Japanese rice wine)
8 tbsp Sake
4 tbsp Sugar
Boiled vegetables (I like to use broccoli and carrots)
- Pre-heat a pan with vegetable oil and butter on medium heat.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on the salmon fillet.
- On a plate, prepare the all-purpose flour. Cover the salmon with the flour and pan fry them for about 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Once the salmon has turned golden brown, pour in the teriyaki sauce mix. Turn the heat to high and cook for about 1-2 minute until the sauce has slightly reduced.
- Ready to serve with rice and boiled vegetable.
You can also check out the video.