This is a very quick and easy fried rice that is effortless with a satisfying outcome. The key for this cooking is to cook on high heat. That means you have to keep an eye on it at all time to ensure not to burn the food. This fried rice is also very kids’ friendly meal, perfect for family. Happy cooking!
Total Time: 15 minutes
400 gr Overnight rice
4 pcs. Garlic, sliced
4 pcs. Eggs
2 tbsp. Soy sauce
1 tbsp. Oyster sauce
½ tsp Salt
½ tsp Chicken powder
1 tbsp. Butter
2 tbsp Vegetable oil
Garlic crisp & oil
- Mix eggs and overnight rice well. Try to break up the rice as much as you can. It will make your cooking easier later.
- Heat up a wok/pan with butter and vegetable oil on high heat.
- Through in sliced garlic, sauté quickly until it’s fragrant.
- Add in the rice-eggs mix.
- Using the end of the spatula to stir and mix. This way, it will break the rice up nicely without leaving the smudgy texture.
- Turn down the heat to medium-low. Season with soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, and chicken powder.
- Stir one more time until the rice and sauce are all well mixed.
- Ready to serve. Garnish with garlic oil and crisp, cucumber, and chili.